Commission price starts at £1495
Whether you're a whisky connoisseur or a cocktail making queen, the chances are that you'll need a large cabinet for your precious drinks collection.
I offer you the opportunity to design the perfect storage solution for your own drinks collection; commission a similar Art Deco Drinks Cabinet to your exact specification.
Owning a home bar means you're free to explore spirits in your own unique way; blending whisky to find that perfect balance or experimenting with craft gins until you find that perfect mix. With your own drinks cabinet, there are no rules.
Get in touch to start your commission.
Art Deco Gentleman's Wardrobe to Drinks Cabinet
If you're looking for a stylish drinks cabinet with a great storage capacity, this style of cabinet could be for you.
This 1920s Art Deco Gentleman's Wardrobe was the height of sophistication in its time. It ensured that the great Gatsby himself was always well dressed.
Today its beautiful burl walnut veneer, Art Deco handles & elegant legs are all highly desirable features.
Drinks Cabinet Storage and Dimensions
Standing at around 130cm tall and 90cm wide, gentleman's wardrobes can hold about 85 bottles with room for glasses and a drawer for other accessories.
The lower shelves hold 36 whisky bottles each (4 deep. There is room for smaller bottles and glasses on the top shelf.
Full Dimensions: H130 x W90 x D40cm
Art Deco Gentleman's Wardrobes are all of a similar size and yours can be created to your exact specification. This includes shelf height to cater for bottles of different sizes.
Drinks Cabinet Features & Details
This particular drinks cabinet features:
- Burl Walnut Veneer on doors & top - restored & reoiled
- 3 shelves with storage for 85 bottles, plus glassware
- Drawer with Art Deco handles in original Bakelite - useful for storing accessories
- Elegant legs
- Interior motion-sensor colour changing lights
The cabinet has been refinished to a high standard and can be customised to your specification.
- Refinished in a custom mix of Fusion Mineral Paint Renfrew and Liberty Blue
- Burr walnut veneer stripped, sanded and re-oiled
- Chinoiserie-inspired ornamental onlay on the front of the cabinet painted in Jet Set Bronze, with coordinating stencil on the top
- Inside doors gold leafed in variegated copper leaf
- Inside of cabinet painted in copper metallic
- Legs & highlights painted in Jet Set Bronze
Commission of Your Large Art Deco Drinks Cabinet
If you love the design you see here, we'll use that as a basis for creating your drinks cabinet. If you'd like to explore different colours, finishes and patterns get in touch and we can have a chat.
This is a unique opportunity to work with me to create a totally unique piece of furniture to suit your own style and interior scheme.
For full details on how the the customisation process works, take a look at my Bespoke Design & Commission Service
Prices start at £1495 for the refinished piece which includes
- An online design consultation
- Mood board and paint samples to help you choose your colour and design
- A Photoshop design of your drinks cabinet
- The drinks cabinet refinished to your specification
A deposit of £225 will enable sourcing of a drinks cabinet to your specification, the design consultation, moodboard and samples.
The full price will be agreed following our design consultation and the remainder will be payable at that point.
For more information on the design process visit the Bespoke Design and Commission Service. If you have any more queries, please get in touch.